14 August 2009

Easy as Sh*t Garlic Bread

So I made another batch of the fab pasta sauce the other day and had some for dinner. And then I realized that I had nothing to really serve it with. Until I remembered the loaf of bread I had just picked up the other day. Tada! Garlic bread. I had 6 or 7 cloves of garlic left from the pasta sauce that I had just gotten sick of chopping a that point so I stopped. This is great stuff... I was eating garlic bread all night because it was soo easy to just make some more!

You'll Need:

6 or 7 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
1/2 a stick of butter
A couple slices of bread

Throw the garlic and horseradish in a food processor and chop until it is in small bits. Cut the butter into a couple of pieces and add to the food processor and blend until smooth. Toast your bread in the toaster and spread on the garlic/horseradish butter you have now made. Enjoy!! This makes enough butter for 10 or so servings, but refrigerates well and can be saved for up to 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment